Bike to Work Day is back for 2023!
On Friday, May 19 thousands of commuters throughout the Washington metropolitan area will leave their car at home and come together as a community to try biking.
Mosaic Green Commute encourages our whole community to register for our Mosaic Pit Stop and join in the fun! Below, we’ve included all of the most frequently asked questions about Bike to Work Day:
- When is Bike to Work Day? Friday, May 19, 2023.
- Where is my closest pit stop? Right here at Mosaic!
- What do I get for participating? Free T-shirt and a fun-filled morning or afternoon with free food, drinks, giveaways, and more at your pit stop of choice.
- Why bike to work? Commuting by bike promotes a more physically active and sustainable lifestyle. Plus, you’ll be surprised how much money you save!
- What if I don’t own a bike? Single rides are available from Capital Bikeshare starting at $0.05 per minute. 24-hour passes and annual memberships are also available.
- How many people will participate? Last year’s event saw 17,500 registered participants throughout the region, and we expect even more in 2023.
- How do I sign up? Register online at the link below.
Mosaic Green Commute will keep you up to date as May 19 approaches. We hope you’ll ride alongside us as we work toward a happier and healthier community!